Thursday, June 9, 2011

A lipliner might be OPTIONAL.


Early morning I woke up to the noise of a lizard (no, I do not know how it is termed as – least bothered to Google it), the one who's coming wake me up every morning at the same time, and gets me all paralyzed because I fear any slight move of mine will scare it and when it'll run, it can fall on me. Believe me, that is pretty much annoying and God knows how I have got a phobia of lizards. Anyway, I tried sleep more, and ignore the lizard, and when I woke up [to actually get out of bed], my mood was perfectly FINE. As in, really FINE. Some people can so dictate my mood lately. I know that ain't good news, but well, that is the way things are right now. A single text can be enough to get things so going on nicely.
Basically today I'm home, getting all bored right now, channel-hopping every 2 minutes, after having had some gorgeous pasta and feeling all full. I miss college days.
My holidays have been pretty much lovely till now; with lovely people around. I must agree I have got darling angels in my life. Not all of my entourage is, but the ones who are are more than just enough to me. I love these holidays because I do not have any stress about having to revise for next semester whatsoever – not that I ever get stressed about studies, but that's another story. I mean, my first year's over and that feeling I have is amazing! I can do anything, waste time, go on long drives, and not get to feel guilty at all! Believe me, doing these things during the whole first year of university with that feeling of "Oh no, I should have been attending lectures right now" or "I am gonna fail my Law module for not studying but being up to what-I-was-up-to-at-that-moment", is AWEFUL. It's like being stressed always. But hell, I can't complain. I had the time of my life during my first year (No, I'm not talking about university life. I practically had none to be honest.)!
[Well, I am right now not considering the modules I have failed for final exams and will be getting a resit for – it so spoils the beauty of the picture.]
I finally gave in to the temptation of having the bar of Snickers, and swallow the calories some minutes ago. Boredom can make me swallow do anything. Well, not literally ANYTHING, but you get the picture. Eww, 'swallow' made me think of a blowjob. Talking of calories, GOSH, I wonder how much weight I'll have gained by the end of those 2-months-long holidays. I am so up to snacking when home and eating junk food when out, I am definitely gonna be all cow-y in some time, if not already.
TING! I just got an idea of something huge to do to keep myself busy -> CLEAN MY MAKE-UP KIT – which is actually in a REAL MESS. No, seriously, it IS. With brushes being here and there, full of liquid (which makes it even more messy) foundation, concealer, tons of lipstick which I have probably never even used, my unopened bank statements (well yes, I actually stuff everything in that kit).
I've always believed bank statements are definitely not something I should care to open. Actually it's not about not caring; it's just about not being able to handle the chronic shock and heartbreak the bank balance gives me when I realize I am on verge of going overdraft. Well, spendthrifts like me will know the feeling.
So I am gone clean my brushes and throw away already expired make-ups and find out whether there are untouched goodies in that kit. To be honest, cleaning it up is something I enjoy doing, because I so adore my make-up products and being in touch with them. Yes yes, My products and I live a huge daily Love story.

Coming to the title, well don't ever expect me to talk about make up tips or whatsoever here. My make up procedures are TABOO, so I never talk about them. TO NO ONE.
P.s. Lipliners might be optional, but I believe they should be used. Bleeding lipstick is such eyesore. SERIOUSLY.

0 comments: