Thursday, June 2, 2011

I love the moon ♡


Dear Follower/Reader/Stalker/Whatever-you-want-to-be-referred-as,

I know it's sickening to find hearts everywhere on my posts, but I don't care much about what you think to be honest. I'm not here to please you, am I? Anyway. Tonight I'm loving the moon, even if I haven't looked at it. Thing is I saw this page on FB - well, you know, the pages you used to "Become a Fan" of, and which you now Like - which is the sweetest one ever [at least it is so tonight] -> When you miss me, look at the moon. No matter how far we are , we will be staring at the same moonOk, it might sound dumb for some of you, but again, I don't care. I love it. And no, I am not in love.

I'm tired. I had an awesome day. Okay, 'awesome' is exaggerated. I had a beautiful day. Thanks to Lobe.
Lobe who? You don't have to know. I know, and that is enough.

I don't know if this font color is what I want by the way. But I don't care tonight. No no, I am not at all pissed off. Far from that. Ok, I'm lying. Thing is shitty moods are contagious. And everyone's in an awful mood today. Like mum, dad, DOULE [like BIG time, believe me] then Angel, who's sending me IMs with sad emoticons, adding to my mood getting spoiled. Why can people not be happy? For once, SMILE ! PLEASE !

Ok, Italy's playing v/s Paraguay tonight and Para just scored. So? I am a supporter of none. I am only mentioning a fact.

Tomorrow I'll be home, doing nothing. Because I have got parents who are all tensed whole day long when their daughter is out, for reasons they are the only ones aware of. And who keep calling to ask, "Where are you? With whom? Did ABC not come with you? At what time will you be back? How will you come back?".
Dad says, "Quand tu auras des enfants tu vas comprendre pourquoi on reagit comme ca." I'm sorry Dad, I won't ever get to know that; I am planning not to have any EVER.

I've just eaten Tumbles -> The one with raisins. The one that I love  Obviously, it's chocolate.

I'm going to sleep early tonight. Well, relatively early that is.

Oh my, I just remembered Sagoo-Ice-cream and feel like having it now. Duh.

Ok, after Doule, now it's Angel who's complaining about her and her boyfriend. God, whoever told you to fall in love? Love drives people crazier than what they already are. As if crazy wasn't enough.

I got my loveliest feedback on Boobzette today morning. From the one who's always been here to love my words -> MyMoune  I love you babe (: And thank you loads for those words :) YeToum.

I know I said I was going to bed early. But I can't stop typing.

Ok, I'm knackered.

I love MoraPiya.

You must be a real ignorant thing if you do not know what it is.

* * *

P.s. 2nd post - Published 15-Jun-10

0 comments: