Thursday, June 2, 2011

After everyone's smile...

I hate how cold I am tonight. Despite loving winters, I don't like it the least bit today.

And I won't get a sweater. I don't want to.

I wish men didn't like women.
I wish they could be programmed.
I wish everything was pink.
I wish I am happy always.
I wish everyone be happy.
I wish people smiled more.

I think Gopali is a nice name.

Long ago I'd have already been asleep right now. But lately sleeping at this hour is considered as relatively early. At least for me. Plus I've had a long nap today. Something I rarely have. Just to tell I am not sleepy right now.

I fell in love with this:

Promises are like babies... Fun to make... And hell to deliver. "

Nothing personal. And no, I am not depressed, thank you very much. And no, no one promised anything. And no one broke any of them promises... I just don't like babies. And promises.

P.s.   June 2010

0 comments: