Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bling !

Hello People !

It’s been a whole year since I last posted here. Ok, from the dates of the last published posts it might seem like it was only days ago, but well, that was because of reasons like having to republish the previous posts because I had kind of deleted them from the blog and started feeling all remorseful for having removed all writings of mine here.


 I have practically lost all inspiration to write since I typed my last post.  But I anyway felt the need to start writing again, because I am in such huge need of a therapy, which writing fulfils so perfectly. 

Times have changed.
Along with it, things change, people come and go, and moods swing. The latter I undergo every day – being a person full of estrogen accounts much for it, don’t blame me – and just not to end up all crazy, blogging helps  evacuate any negativity - which I am currently full of. Yes I know, I am very much complaining always (Refer to being full of estrogen). But well, that is what makes of me the person that I am. And hell yeah, I love me.

Right now I wonder whether I have anything concrete to blog about. I think not. I feel like having the bar of Snickers on my table, but that would be swallowing calories, which I already had my share of today with orange-y pancakes.
Anyway, I might come up later on with something meaningful hopefully.

Oh that is such a Pink post. No no, nothing to do with my being a Pink-Lover.

0 comments: