Thursday, June 2, 2011

Para-Gay


Sunday.

Mine is a boring one today.
Had a lovely night yesterday though.
But that was yesterday.
Normally I should have been blogging about how I love babies. Well, for Mr.Mono.
But I don’t feel like it.
So I’ll just blabber about everything and nothing today as well.


Since morning I’ve been swallowing calories-like the Almond-Sponge cake, Mozart chocolates, then Briani for lunch – I thought I would not eat non-veg – but there was fish in it and I couldn’t resist. No, I do not have willpower. I do not know what it is actually. Actually tuna is one of the few fishes I am able to eat without making a fuss because it doesn’t have so many bones[fish bones I’m talking about. In case you thought I believe the bones are bones meat has. Ok whatever.] which you have to fear while eating. Ok, I’m veg as from tomorrow, I SWEAR.

I am very much in love with 2 songs today. One of which is on repeat since I’ve found about it.It’s the instrumental version of the song and I am so adoring it.


Yesterday night in the party:
ABC: Hi, I’m XYZ.
Me: I’m Me.
[After much conversation]
Me: You are the XYZ who’s added me on Fb and whom I haven’t accepted because I do not know you, at least not until now?
ABC: Yeah. You can accept me now.
Me: Yeah, I will.
ABC: I’m used to seeing your feeds on my wall. Very funny. Haha.
Me: Oh yeah? How come? You aren’t in my friends boy.
ABC: Hell yeah ! I can see all your updates. Even if my request is pending.
[…]

So on hearing this I was literally gob smacked. Since the last few months some 900 people whos requests are pending since months and now I get to learn these people have been getting all my feeds while I never added them. Great.
I’ve spent my time ignoring them one by one [just in case I knew someone and ‘forgot’ to accept him] today and now I have only 6 friend requests. Well, from people whom I know but won’t add nor ignore. No, you don’t have to understand.

Slovenia and Para-Gay are playing.
Football is boring now. I hate it when everyone is watching it when I don’t want to. Or when I don’t want them to.

I am not home. For reasons like, I am at anty’s to meet my baby. My baby who is a grown-up of 4, going on 5 and who knows how to shout at his momma and daddy and who hits me on my nerves. A mini-me, he’s just the male version- and I don’t shout at dad, what I do is called talking with a greasy tone. Ok, translate that in Creole because I didn’t find the proper word to describe my cold attitude.

I am so in love with this song you can’t imagine.

Did you notice there is no heart in this post? Notice it then.

0 comments: