Thursday, June 2, 2011

What is Tantra ? ★


 No specific topic for today.
I do not like writing on topics actually. I’m sorry Mr.Mono [Hell, I love calling you this way]. I’ve got too many things to say about myself, being an unconditional lover of my own self. So much so that one day I was feeling suicidal [no, I am NOT suicidal], someone close said, “No, you love yourself way too much to leave yourself to die.” But I won’t mind writing about a specific subject from time to time.
The title  What is Tantra? I like the name – Tantra. Abi just mentioned it to me. Now explain what it is please? Thank you.
Anyway, where was I?
Yeah, today - the first time I got in car with my friend driving - she’s just got her driving license. Normally I should have been freaking out. But wasn’t the case. Ok, in the beginning I was, to be honest. Then I realized I would be wasting too much time worrying about whether I’m going to die next in an accident, so I started gossiping on whatever I had to. But I must say she’s a wonderful driver[and listener as well]. And I so felt like I SO NEED TO START MY DRIVING LESSONS ASAP.
HOWEVER thing is I am very much afraid [and lazy as well, but we’ll pretend the fear of roads and other vehicles comes before this one]. Finally, I am afraid of many, MANY things. Like heights – yeah, I am paralysed by heights and each time we go to the seaside, I make sure dad’s somewhere near me so I get to cling to him when walking on the rocks. Or noise – like I’m very afraid of fire crackers or even the pressure cooker. So afraid that all pressure cookers ever bought at home are those which do not make any sharp or sudden sound all pressure cookers normally do. BOOM. Or getting hurt – physically that is. Or of people talking loud. Or of male chauvinists on the roads who will horn at me for not driving well, or for reasons like MALES LOOK OUT FOR BABES ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE AND SO THEY HORN ON THE ROADS, EVEN IF YOU ARE DRIVING.
Star Plus’s “Rishta Vahi Soch Nayi ♪ is officially driving me crazy. No, I am too lazy to switch to another channel.And if you do not know what I’m blabbering about, either YouTube it, or get a life.
I was told [or complimented] I seem to have had lost weight by people who saw me after ages. [Ages → End of January 2010 - present, you go do the Maths.]
I am so hungry right now. But I’ve been eating so much during the day, I definitely need a detox diet. Nando’s and Chocolate Nutty Ice cream Waffles and Brownies right from South Africa ARE fattening. Anything good to the papillae is fattening anyway.
BY THE WAY, I met Mr. Chicken today. No, Mr. Chicken is not a she. He is a he. And he is black, with lots and lots of feathers and is the smoothest thing ever. He’s very fat though. Wouldn’t fit in my bed. And I’d soon get allergic to him, he’d collect dust in few days. I was very excited on seeing him. Love at first sight. Yeah, it was first sight of him.Mr. Chicken  I won’t be seeing him so soon now, so we’ll forget about him. It wasn’t love, it was a crush. So I’ll rephrase. Crush at first sight. Crush on a Chicken. It’s always better [and more gratifying] than having it on some male.
I AM THIRSTY!
I have to start learning for my oral test. God I so hate opening that book. Makes me sick on the very first page.
I’ve become so lazy I don’t even bother about replying to my texts now. And I’ve started finding MSN so boring, that most of my replies are LOLHAHAMUAHAHALOOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOL nowadays. I even use my auto-message feature now. Well, just to pretend I am away from my laptop. Ok, to those who chat with me and never see me replying and are currently reading this, I’m joking. Or not. By the way “HAHA” is an emoticon – a monkey laughing out loud – which I got from Angel, which makes me think of her each time I use it. Angel isn’t an imaginary angel. No I’m not that desperate, mind you. [You see how I changed the topic? I know I’m good.]
OH MY, MY FEET ARE FROZEN.
My doctor just agreed he’s blonder than me. Made my day. Or night. Whatever it is.
 YES I AM STUPID.


P.s. Fifth post - June '10

0 comments: