Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Crappy Valentine's Day !

4th post. Someday in June '10
Basically, I know I want to write. But I do not know what to write about exactly. Actually, Mr. Mono has been giving me tons of subjects on which I could write some sentences or a whole book, but I still do not know on what I’m gonna blog tonight.
Don’t call my name, Alejandro 
Sex and the City made me wish for someone like Mr. Big today. Yeah, I was finally able to go through the movie without anyone disturbing or without my checking msn or FB every 5 minutes.
SATC [ I know I used to wonder what it stood for blonde who loves SATC ] got me pretty much jealous in the beginning, with everything being so rosy for Carrie.No, you can’t be happy for her when you see Big buying her their apartment, which in fact is very close to being a palace. Neither when she wants a bigger closet, even if the existing one is already big enough for a family of 4 (Ok, 4 is exaggerating. Let’s say 2. ) and Big so lovingly agrees to arranging for a bigger one, which is practically the size of a bedroom for 2 children. All you can be is jealous. How can you not wish you had a Mr. Big? Plus the name itself already tells you that size will definitely not be a problem with him.
I want my Mr. Big.
And I want him to read me the love letter with the ending,
 ever thine
ever mine
ever ours….
 
OK, that is dreaming, I know.
I believe Carrie, Samantha and Miranda are nothing but ungrateful and never-satisfied babes. Not that I am never complaining, I agree I do, but these ones are extremists.Like seriously. They have Big, Smith and Steven perfect lovers that is, and all they think to do is leave the man, and cry. Chuchundris, why do you leave them to end up in their arms again? I so feel like pulling their hair out. And I want Margarita and a trip to Mexico.
Staying at home whole day doing nothing has definitely gotten me more frustrated than what I already am. I’ve been snacking on anything and everything. Not to mention Chocolate-ing. Shame on me for swallowing so many calories in one day.
P.s. Mono, the post about my love for babies will be tomorrow. Well, hopefully.
I love Charlotte 
And those shoes
And I don’t like couples.
At least those in love. [No, not all couples are in love]

0 comments: