Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hello Panda ☆


This is my last post for the next one month. Yeah, I'm entering hibernation for 1 whole month today as from 11 p.m [DOule, if you are reading this, 11p.m is 23h :p].
OH NO, THEY ARE MAKING LOVE ! STOP STOP STOP !
The people in the German movie aren’t stopping touching. And this is making me sick.
Speaking of couples, yesterday I saw one of the loveliest couples you can ever have. That type of couple who never gets me jealous. That one which is no eyesore when they hold hands. The cutest thing EVER. An old couple holding hands and having lunch in the foodcourt there. Aww, I couldn’t but point out to my friends, letting an ‘AWWWWWWWWWW’ escape, making, supposedly according to Moune, everyone in the court turn around. No seriously, the little man looked so cute holding his lady’s hands, you can’t even imagine. You know, like in the pictures you see, and rarely see in real life.
You say ‘make love’, not ‘have sex’ by the way. Just for it to sound cute and not as crude as is the act in itself. Not that the act IS crude, but anyway. Well, this wasn’t what I came to blog about. We’ll blog about sex later on, when I learn how human beings reproduce.
So where was I?
Yeah, my last post. I know you’ll be missing me. Ok ok, I am pretending you will. It makes me feel better. Because I am having mixed feelings. One month IS long.
Ok ok, I will be very much spoiled with those around me and the shopping and all there, I know. Anyway, let’s skip my feeling sad.
Packing has been done somehow. At the very last minute, but still. I hope I haven’t forgotten anything. But I’m very much sure all essentials are in there- the mobile charger, the Labello and blabla. I don’t even know why I’m blogging today; I don’t feel like writing/typing, whatever.
It’s been one year since MJ died and I guess they’ll be showing him whole day on TV.
Everyone’s been sending me texts to wish me Bon voyage and all, I am still very much lazy to reply. Seriously, I don’t have any idea why I’m writing.
I had such an awesome week with all the outings and lunch-ing and crazy-ing around. Mr. Mono gave me the nicest thing yesterday-> Sex and The City-The Book. Mr. Mono, THANK YOU. I hope I am going to read it during my flight, that is if I don’t end up watching all movies showing.
Oh seriously, some fans are really sick. Just look at how they’re shouting and screaming and falling unconscious, just to see a little finger coming out of the car of Michael. They aren’t even sure it is HIS finger. So dumb people, so dumb.No, I don’t have anything against the man. In fact, I even love some of his songs.
I was wondering, what is going to happen if music artists start using vuvuzelas in their songs? Oh my, that would be so wonderful. Eww. My ears.
I won’t be following any match as from today. I am so going to miss hearing the soft sound of them vuvuz, comment on the matches via my FB statuses, stress out when the commentator’s tone rises more than a notch, expecting a goal-but there is none.
All of a sudden I’m feeling very much excited for my flight tonight. But that feeling will soon be gone, for I am alone home, and I got no one to with whom to share my excitement. Yeah, sounds pathetic, I know. I am not a poor lonesome cowgirl. I am simply alone at home until mum comes. Even if she won’t be the one I can share some excitement with, being so stressed about what to pack and not herself. Duh.
I was feeling so lazy this morning to wake up to go to the parlor. Thing is I had to get my eyebrows shaped. Finally things are not always rosy-rosy when you are a lazy lady. But the eyebrows are not that bushy, they never were actually. But still, you have to get yourself pampered once in a while, don’t you?
Talking of which, this is exactly what I’m going to do before catching the flight.
So you’ve had enough of LBBAYMC for today. And that was your dose for the coming 30 days too.


P.s. Published June '10

0 comments: