Sunday, February 12, 2012

Giovanna is gone!

Here I am, back after a long long time. Well that is because I had better things to do than blog. Ok, not really. Just that I didn’t take time out for blogging.
Giovanna’s gone, after being here for the whole week-end and spoiling my stay at the bungalow - I could not go out for a swim or a tan on the beach. Well that is fine. Except that now I am home, sitting idle while the Star Plus soaps are playing, and my internet connection is not working as it should, because the cyclone must have done something to the ISP or the lines – actually there’s always something wrong to the connection here.  The hotline of the ISP either blames it on the network or, or, or on more valid explanations, like sometimes it is too hot for the net to function properly. Oh well, technology age and awesome ISPs for the win!
I came here today because I had so much on my mind, and thought typing them here would make me feel so better, and less pms-y. Hormones are so very in a mess lately. But I still feel muchly lethargic, moody, and, not-so-any-better to be honest.
Friday night I was thinking on how (female) virginity is so much overrated in our society.  Virginity is so much taboo a subject. Ok so I am already bored typing, I might decide to talk about it in some other post.
Much Love & XX,
V!

0 comments: